Monday, January 10, 2011

Lamb dish

For some reason the picture didn't come out that great. But the dish was awesome.

Lamb:
Seasoned with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary. Seared and cooked to 145 degrees in the oven.


Asparagus:
Blanched and finished with melted butter, salt and pepper.

Potatoes:
Boiled and mashed with garlic, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper. Put into a ring mold and topped with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Baked at 450 degrees until cheese melted and browned.

Red Wine Reduction:
Garlic, rosemary salt and pepper simmered with red wine until red wine thickened.

2 comments:

  1. So when will you move in and become my personal chef! Ape always said I could get a sitter for whenever we had kids........I can always begin acting like a 2 year old and you can be my sitter/chef? How bout it! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I can do that. I want take D. Ruck for walks too!

    ReplyDelete